Popmoney® is offered as part of bill payment services within Personal Online Banking and processed by CheckFree Services Corporation, a subsidiary of Fiserv Solutions, Inc. With Popmoney, you can:
- Send or receive money from other people using the recipient’s email address, mobile number or bank account information
- Payments outside of the United States (including its territories) are prohibited
- Transfer money to an account owned by you at another financial institution
- Fees are charged for Popmoney payments and transfers to another financial institution. Fees are disclosed to participants before scheduling payments and transfers.
- Current Send Money fees – $0.50 Standard (3 business days); $0.75 Next Day (next business day)
- Current Request Money fees – $0.50 for amounts ranging $0.00 through $249.99; $0.75 for amounts ranging $250.00 through $999.99; $1.50 for amounts from $1,000.00 and above
Is your information secure? Yes. Bill payment uses SSL (secure socket layer), encryption and automatic sign out to protect your information. Be sure to use the Sign Out button when exiting Bill Payment rather than your browser’s back or refresh buttons to terminate your session.
There is an extensive list of FAQs within Popmoney. If you cannot find your answer in the list or experience trouble using the service, please contact CheckFree Customer Service at 1.800.877.8021 from 7 a.m. ET to 1 a.m. ET, seven days a week.
To enroll, log in to your Personal Online Banking account, click on the Bill Payment button at the top of the page, then click on the Popmoney tab within Bill Payment.
Not enrolled in Personal Online Banking? Click Here