Community Shores Personal Online Banking program is presented in a responsive, clean look and feel. Click here for more information.
As an alternative to traditional banking, convenient for you – whether at work, home, or on the road, via the Internet, you can:
- Pay bills
- Check account balances
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Transfer funds to people or accounts at other financial institutions through Popmoney®*
- Place stop payments**
- View and print images of your checks
- View and print your statements (enrollment in eStatements from within Personal Online Banking required)
- Download transactions and import into personal financial software supporting file types .CSV, .QIF, .OFX, .QFX
*You will be notified of the transfer fees on the Popmoney screens before completing transfer.
**Regular stop payment fee will apply. Click here for fees.
Personal Online Banking is compatible with the following operating systems and browsers that support TLS 1.2:
- Supported Operating Systems – Windows 7, 8.0, 8.1 and 10; MAC OS 10.7 through 10.9
- Non-supported Operating Systems – Windows XP/Vista and below; Mac OS 10.6
- Supported Browsers – Edge; Microsoft IE Desktop and mobile version 11; Microsoft IE Desktop versions 9 and 10 when run in Windows 7 or newer; Mozilla Firefox 27 and higher; Google Chrome 38 and higher; Mobile Safari 5+
- Non-supported Browsers – IE 8.0; 10.0 ‘Metro’; 11.0 ‘Metro’ and Opera
Ready to begin … enroll.