To help you reach your financial goals, Community Shores Bank offers investment products through Cetera Advisor Networks LLC, member FINRA/SIPC. Stop by the bank today to meet with our Financial Advisor who can help you start investing to meet your financial needs.
Our Financial Advisor can provide you with an analysis based on your personal financial profile.
FINRA’s Broker Check
Check the background of Community Shores Bank’s Investment Professionals on FINRA’s Broker Check
Your Financial Advisor located at Community Shores Bank will take you through the five steps to help you create the best plan to meet your short and long-term goals.
Five Steps to Help Build a Stronger Financial Future
- Determine your goals and priorities
- Determine short-term goals
- Establish long-term objectives
- Identify your investment style
- Review your current finances and time frame
- Determine the amount to invest
- Determine your time horizon to meet your goals.
- Evaluate and select your investments
- Mutual Funds
- Variable Annuities
- Fixed Annuities
- Start building a stronger tomorrow….. today!
Products & Investment Services include:
- Mutual Funds
- IRA Investing
- 529 College Plans
- Life Insurance
- Small Business Retirement Plans
- Retirement Plans for Non-Profits
403 (B) Plans
Start by meeting with our Financial Advisor to help begin building a stronger financial future.
1030 West Norton Ave., Muskegon, MI 49441 | Phone 231.780.1812
Securities and advisory services through Cetera Advisor Networks LLC, member FINRA/SIPC. Cetera is under separate ownership from any other named entity. Investments are: ⋅Not FDIC insured ⋅May lose value ⋅Not financial institution guaranteed ⋅Not a deposit ⋅Not insured by any federal government agency.