The Coronavirus and Banking
As of 6/11/2020
Community Shores Bank’s top priority is the health and safety of our customers, our employees and our community. We’ve been busy preparing for our branch lobbies to re-open for normal business hours beginning June 15, 2020.
Here is what to expect:
- Face masks are required inside the branch when medically possible. If you don’t have a mask with you, we’ll give you a disposable one to wear.
- You will be asked to provide your government-issued photo ID and to briefly remove your face mask for identification purposes.
- Practice social distancing. Floor markers have been placed in the lobbies to help everyone stay at a safe 6-foot distance.
- Clear panels have been installed to provide another layer of protection between customers and employees when social distancing is not possible.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer will be readily available in common areas.
- Extra chairs will be removed from lobbies to adhere to social distancing guidelines. Other items such as toys and magazines will be removed from the lobbies to avoid unnecessary touching
- Enhanced cleaning practices will occur throughout the day.
Please DO NOT enter our buildings if you are feeling ill.
We want to remind our customers and encourage the use of the various digital channels available to access your accounts with Community Shores Bank.
- Online Banking and Mobile banking are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week at http://www.communityshores.com to check balances, transfer funds between accounts, make loan payments, and pay bills and other persons electronically. Also, customers are able to setup alerts for text or email notifications.
- Telephone Banking is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 1-877-722-2742.
- 24 hour ATMs
- Drive-up windows during branch hours are available at all four of our branch locations.
Also, be aware that during these uncertain times, there is always an increase in fraudulent activity. Be wary of any emails or phone calls asking for password information or asking to access your computer.
Please call us with any questions or concerns at 231-780-1800.