Our bill payment service is offered as part of Business Online Banking and processed by CheckFree Services Corporation, a subsidiary of Fiserv Solutions, Inc. Can’t find an envelope or stamp? No worries. Pay your bills with the click of a button. Within bill payment, you can:
- Security levels available to establish payment controls within your organization
- Sign up to receive your bill electronically from a growing list of companies
- Schedule one-time or recurring bill payments
- Bill payments outside of the United States or its territories are prohibited
- Tax payments and court-ordered payments are not recommended to scheduled through Bill Payment
- Review your bills and payments for the past 84 months in Bill History, including downloading your payments into a comma-separated values (CSV) file and importing into any financial software applications supporting this file type
Is your information secure? Yes. Bill payment uses SSL (secure socket layer), encryption and automatic sign out to protect your information. Be sure to use the Sign Out button when exiting Bill Payment rather than your browser’s back or refresh buttons to terminate your session.
There is an extensive list of FAQs within CheckFree’s Help Center menu option. If you cannot find your answer in the list or experience trouble using the service, please contact CheckFree Customer Service at 1.800.877.8021 from 7 a.m. ET to 1 a.m. ET, seven days a week.
Supported browsers include Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox and Safari.
The first year of Business Bill Payment is free. For pricing after year one, click here.
Contact any of our customer service representatives for a Business Bill Payment application today!